These terms and conditions are valid for all Wake Up Adventures, and are subject to change. The most current terms and conditions at the time of your departure will apply.
- “WAKE UP RECREATIONAL TRIPS” (Wake Up Adventures ) maintains the www.WakeUp.ae Website ("Site").
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customers using the website who are Minors /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Wake Up Policies and Rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- “www.wakeup.ae” will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- “www.wakeup.ae” takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However www.wakeup.ae (website) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- “www.wakeup.ae” is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Payment must be in AED, and can be made by debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard), personal check, wire or cash.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt.
The Prices are in AED per person and are based on double occupancy. Guests who wish to have their own room will be charged a Single Supplement. There is no price adjustment offered for arriving late or departing early from a tour, nor for tour participants who do not wish to partake in some of the tours activities. A given price quote is valid for 10 days. After 10 days, quotes are subject to repricing. All prices and quotes are subject to verification by Wake Up staff.
Customer can cancel their requested services within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
The cancellation policies outlined below takes into consideration the costs Wake Up incurs long before travelers ever depart. Wake Up strictly adheres to the following cancellation policies. Tour price is defined as everything purchased from Wake Up as part of your tour, including upgrades and Single Supplement.
"’Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment"
|Scheduled Departure Cancellation Policy within UAE and Oman|
|Days Prior||16 Days||15-6 Days||5-0 Days
||50% of Trip price
||100% of Trip price
If canceling is 16 days prior to departure, the cancellation fee can be applied towards a future Wake Up reservation as a Travel Credit. This Travel Credit is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and only valid for travel within one year of cancellation. Once a Travel Credit has been applied to a trip it is considered non-refundable.
|Scheduled Departure Cancellation Policy Elsewhere|
|Days Prior||61 Days||60-21 Days||20-0 Days|
||50% of Trip price
||100% of Trip price
Changes for Scheduled Departures Initiated by Guest
Requests to change tour or date of an existing reservation will be accommodated based on availability. The guest is responsible for any additional cancellation fees incurred from hotels, etc. Only one date change per reservation is permitted.
Wake Up Itinerary Changes + Cancellations
Wake Up reserves the right to make route, date, activity, and hotel modifications to any tour. This includes the details of itineraries as they appear on Wake UpTrips.com. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum.
Wake Up retains the right to cancel, modify, or delay any tour at any time for any reason. If Wake Up cancels the tour, travelers will receive a full refund. Wake Up is not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations. We strongly recommend confirming your trip with Wake Up before making any additional travel arrangements.
Travel Documents + Services
At the request of guests, Wake Up may recommend the services of other companies including hotels, transportation, restaurants, and other services outside the scope of our operations. While Wake Up takes care to recommend excellent and reliable external travel organizations, we do not guarantee services provided by these companies and are not liable for issues, or cancellations that may arise.
Children on Tour
To participate in a scheduled departure, travelers must be age 16 or older. Please note that minors must be accompanied by an adult. Travelers under the age of 16 are welcome to participate in a Private tour. We are happy to work with you and your family to select the date and destination that will meet your specific needs.
Each guest must obtain a passport and any applicable visas for his or her tour. If a guest is unable to obtain travel documents or is prohibited from entering the destination country, our standard cancellation policy will apply. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the tour ends. Travellers should contact the embassy or consulate of their destination countries to ensure they meet specific entry requirements.
Release of Liability
After submitting your deposit, you will receive a Traveler Profile to complete. This profile must be signed and returned to Wake Up within 10 days of receipt in order to finalize your trip. The Traveler Profile enables Wake Up to note dietary restrictions, and recognize any special requests you may have.
By submitting your deposit and completing your Traveler Profile, you agree to the following Traveler Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read all pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements, and room preferences. I understand that Wake Up will make every effort to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be met.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of fellow guests.
- I understand that group travel invariably involves compromise to accommodate the diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Wake Up guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion, and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Wake Up reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader determines that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less traveled means that access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Wake Up’s control.
- I will be responsible for all and any damages made to the hotel room.
If you do not consent to these regulations, you risk dismissal from the tour and returning home at your expense with no refund for the missed tour portion. Wake Up reserves the right to decline or cancel a reservation should the individual’s health or behavior impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
Release of Liability
Wake Up is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with automobiles; road conditions including but not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations or the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to departure will not be permitted to join the trip and standard cancellation policy will apply.
Limitations of Liability
Wake Up is not liable for expenses including meals, transportation, or hotel costs that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Wake Up reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and wellbeing of guests.
Wake Up is not responsible for loss of passports, tickets, or other documents, or loss of or damage to luggage, personal property, or other passenger belongings.
While Wake Up makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices.
Wake Up recognizes that some guests may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared, but cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
Additionally, guests grant Wake Up permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Wake Up. Guests agree that Wake Up may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Wake Up photography within this website is copyrighted by Wake Up and may not be reproduced without permission.